Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wishlist

I have one of these luncheon plates that was given to me by my friend Lauren (GreenBean) many years ago. I use it everyday for my breakfast. Unfortunately it has very little of the toaster image left on it as it has worn away. I would very much like to have more of these but they were discontinued by the maker. They were made in 1994 by Sakura and called "Kitsch-In-Appliances". Anybody know where I can get these now?

Listening to Verlette Simon's ReverbNation widget (at the right).
Reading "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guy! i know this is from last year, but i goggled (sic) ya and this is the page i got to first. did you ever find a new plate? i'm registered at this place for stuff of my mother's that got broken. they're really good about letting you know when they get them in. prob. other places, too, but i happened to remember this one:

http://www.replacements.com/webquote/SAKKIIA.htm

hope the jury is almost in!

just you shut your mouth,

lee in arlingtonage