Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Rant.


Capitol columns at the National Arboretum, Wash., DC. Photo by Guy Mondo

Ah, well this is my blog. I have other blogs on MySpace and BlackPlanet but they both have the same content which really doesn't matter because only 2 people read them (in total). I figure that no one goes to either of those sites to read anything anyway. Of course, the web being as vast as it is, there is enough intelligent discourse on all manner of subjects to make having internet access worthwhile once you get past the most popular dimwits on YouTube showing video of their latest attempts at emulating "Jackass".
I hope, in my own small way, to contribute to the betterment of my little corner of the web by alerting my readers (I'm being ambitious here) to my opinion on what I find interesting. Also, there will be a considerable amount of random ramblings some of which, I hope someone will find entertaining. There will, possibly, be quite a bit of sleep-deprived and/or drunken ranting, too.

No comments: