Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Future Wasn't My Fault

Thanks to my really good friend Jeni Morrell for this VIDEO. I tried to embed it here but it didn't work so you'll have to go to the CNNBC page to view it.

Okay, just so you know: I actually wrote-in my vote for Al Sharpton (again!) because he has cooler hair. Also, Barack Obama's name sounds like one of those guys that you see outside the subway station trying to sell you a bean pie. I don't want a president that's gonna go over to, say China, to negotiate trade agreements or something and then try to sell them bean pies...

On the StudioMONDO Hi-Fi:
Pink Floyd -
Dark Side of the Moon
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Royskopp - Melody A.M.
Thievery Corporation - The Richest Man in Babylon
Zero 7 - Simple Things

No comments: