Sunday, July 6, 2008

Acting With Vincent Price

As most people who know me will tell you, I spend a great deal of my time alone. Some will say I spend too much time alone. Pish-tosh, I say. I've been a loner all of my life and like it that way. However, I do like being around other people occasionally. I'm not a complete sociopath. I am very adept at entertaining myself. I have lots of books, movies, comics, art supplies, Freecell and Spider Solitaire on my 'puter, and thousands of records, CDs and cassettes.

Pictured above is one of my LPs. What's cool about it is that you can act out scenes with Vincent Price by playing the record and reading from the included script. Aside from this LP's entertainment value, it's usefulness extends to using snippets on my answering machine and in some of my mixtapes. I also like to make up my own dialog...

Today on the StudioMONDO turntable:
Heaven 17 - Heaven 17
Nova - Wings of Love
The Nylons - One Size Fits All
Funkadelic - Hardcore Jollies
Nu-Shooz - Poolside

No comments: